At Flow we offer Remedial, Deep Tissue, Sports & Restorative Massage by our on-site fully qualified massage therapists. Massage can reduce pain and stress to promote general health, vitality and well-being. Our massages are bespoke to each clients’ needs and can easily be adapted around injuries and health issues.
We have a beautiful massage room where you can feel safe and relax fully to enjoy your massage experience.
MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE – book via mobile app or website or email
$95 for a 60 minute massage
*health care rebates available
Sunday – 9am | 10:30am | 12pm | 1:30pm
Tuesday – 12pm | 1:30pm | 3pm
Friday – 6am | 7:30am | 9am
Or email: email@example.com for a specific time/date
Cancellations must be made online using the booking system at least 24 hours prior to you appointment. Cancellations made later than 24 hours will incur a 100% charge to your account / credit card we have on file.
Remedial massage incorporates the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of the symptoms and causes of musculoskeletal injury, pain or dysfunction utilising a range of manual therapy techniques including deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release techniques, joint stretching and mobilisations. Treatments aim to reduce pain, discomfort and assist in promoting the body’s natural healing process. Remedial treatments aim to focus on specific problems rather than a full-body massage.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Deep tissue massage involves applying firm pressure and slow strokes to reach the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. It is used for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. This targeted approach to relieve muscular tension and stiffness, warm and stretch the fascia and improve circulation incorporates trigger point therapy and can help alleviate chronic muscular tension and pain.
Sports massage utilises a blend of techniques that aim to enhance performance and help overworked muscles to recover quickly, treats and prevents injuries and improves recovery, flexibility and endurance to enhance the performance of athletes. Using a combination of deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, stretching and joint mobilisations. These techniques are effective in releasing tension, increasing range of motion and improving performance and recovery.
A therapeutic full-body massage aimed at releasing muscular tension, soothing knots and muscular aches, improving blood circulation and promoting relaxation. Restorative massage (also referred to as Swedish or relaxation massage) aims to promote well-being, improve sleep, treat anxiety and tension, and enhance a range of systemic body functions. The goal is to reduce pain, quiet the mind and leave the client feeling refreshed and at ease.
Anouk is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist, yoga and pilates instructor with a passion for health, fitness and wellbeing.
Anouk understands the importance of looking after yourself, and the benefits that Massage Therapy brings through her own need to find a solution to manage pain and injury following multiple horse-riding accidents.
Anouk aims to assist you to find relief from injury, pain or dysfunction, manage chronic conditions, improve your posture, find any compensation patterns you unknowingly make through movement and treat them with Remedial Therapy and exercise to prevent injury and reoccurring pain. She hopes to help people from all stages of life to feel their best and move with joy and vitality.
She looks forward to helping you achieve your wellness goals
Anouk is a registered Health Fund Provider with all major Health Funds and can offer health fund rebates to clients with Remedial Massage listed on their policy. Anouk graduated from Evolve College with a Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy and is a member of the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT).
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
- Improve blood flow which benefits the circulatory and lymphatic systems, boosting the immune system
- Relieve muscular tightness and pain, neck and shoulder tension, muscle spasm and cramps
- Assist in the management and prevention of headaches
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility
- Help the body systems to eliminate waste and toxins
- Promote healing of injured tissues and reduce excessive scar tissue formation
- Facilitate muscle imbalance assessment and treatment
- Alleviate general, sport-related and postural muscular symptoms to assist with injury prevention, athletic conditioning and recovery
- Improve relaxation to help treat anxiety and nervous tension caused by the stresses of a busy lifestyle
HEALTH FUNDS ACCEPTED
Most health funds do provide cover for Remedial Massage. Please check your level of cover with your private health fund to know exactly what you are entitled to.
We provide a printed receipt or via email for you to be able to make your claim.
LIST OF HEALTH FUNDS CURRENTLY ACCEPTED
- Commonwealth Bank Health Society CBHS
- Doctors Fund
- Medibank Private
- NIB – AAMI Health Insurance, APIA Health Insurance, GU Health, Qantas Health Insurance
- ARHG – ACA, AIA Health, Budget Direct, CUA Health Ltd, Defence Health, Frank Health, GMHBA, HBF, Healthcare Australia, Healthcare Insurance, Health.com.au, Health Partners, HIF, Hunter Health Insurance, Latrobe Health Services, Lysaght Peoplecare, Mildura District Hospital Fund, Navy Health Fund, Nurses & Midwives Health, Onemedifund, Peoplecare Health Insurance, Phoenix Health Fund, Police Health Fund, Queensland Country Health Ltd, RACQ, Railway & Transport Health Fund Ltd, Reserve Bank Health Society, St Luke’s Health, Teachers Federation Health, Teachers Union Health, Transport Health, Westfund
- AHM (Pending)
- Australian Unity (Pending)
COVID-19 UPDATE – 30 May 2021
We’re still here caring for you, even during this challenging time. As of Sunday 30 May 2021, Massage Therapy services are being offered.
- Masks are not currently mandatory for people present in fitness settings.
- SafeWA app QR codes should be used to check in at reception areas. Manual signing in sheets are also provided.
- If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms, please get tested and consider rescheduling your appointment.
- We maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. All massage equipment is sterilised using hospital grade cleaning protocols prior to each client. Fresh towels are used for every client. Your massage therapist has had extensive training in Covid-19 hygiene protocols and adheres to the highest standards of care to ensure yours and our staff’s safety and health.
- If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to discuss them with your therapist.
- Anyone who has returned from an overseas or restricted interstate area, come into contact with someone who has returned from these restricted areas, come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14-days should not attend our facilities.