Benefits of a Hot Pilates
- improved posture
- increased flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone
- improved respiration, energy and vitality
- improve balance and coordination
- improved athletic performance
- overall toning and strength building
- better balance and coordination
- calorie burning
- help balance out weaknesses in the body
What to bring?
- Your yoga mat and towel
- Bottle of water (NOT GLASS)
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing
- Hydrate BEFORE the class, that means drinks at least a litre of water 30mins before a class
- Leave all other belonging in the communal areas including keys, sunglasses etc..
- NO PHONES! Switch off phones if you leave them in the communal area
We offer two Hot Pilates Classes – Hot Cardio Pilates and Hot Power Pilates.
EXPECT TO SWEAT – A LOT!
Hot Cardio Pilates – you’re in for a real treat of a workout! These classes will torch calories and get your heart pumping! Expect to burn, tremble, shake and moan as our instructors torch all your muscles to the max. Obviously if you’re having an off day you can always hang at the back of the class and take if at your own pace 😉 . These classes are upbeat and incorporate traditional mat pilates exercises, plus a cardio mix of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and weight work to strengthen your core and tone your body. Hot Pilates is suitable for all fitness levels.
HEAT RATING: the class is heated to 32 – 34 degrees (hydrate before and during classes)