Benefits of Reformer Pilates
- improved overall strength and endurance
- increased core strength (your ab’s and back)
- improved muscle tone
- increased flexibility
- improved balance and coordination
- posture correction
- relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain
What to bring?
- GRIP SOCKS! Must be worn by EVERYONE and can be purchased from reception
- Bottle of water (NOT GLASS)
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing
- Leave all other belonging in the communal areas including keys, sunglasses etc..
- NO PHONES! Switch off phones if you leave them in the communal area
- If it’s your first class please arrive 5 minutes early and let your instructor give you a quick overview of the machine
Reformer Pilates is great for anyone no matter what age, gender, flexibility, fitness, shape, size and mindset. Reformer Pilates is especially good for people recovering from an injury, looking to improve overall strength, increase flexibility, balance, coordination and posture correction. Other benefits includes relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain.
Expect an all over body workout to suit your ability. Reformer Pilates Wangara Perth instructors will offer adjustments where needed.
Simply choose your reformer pilates machine for the 45 minute workout and you’ll be lead by one of our amazing qualified instructors.
NEWBIE? No worries, just arrive for class a few minutes early and an instructor will take you through the basics.