REFORMER PILATES SCHEDULE
REFORMER PILATES AT FLOW – WANGARA
Reformer Pilates Wangara – Reformer Pilates Perth classes are great for anyone no matter what age, gender, flexibility, fitness, shape, size and mindset. Reformer Pilates is especially good for people recovering from an injury, looking to improve overall strength, increase flexibility, balance, coordination and posture correction. Other benefits includes relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain.
- REFORMER PILATES – a great mix of everything, no 2 classes or teachers are the same, expect to be moving all around the reformer machine challenging your balance, strength, stability, mobility, flexibility and most of all, fun
- CARDIO/STRENGTH REFORMER – expect to sweat, increase heart rate, torch calories!
- FOUNDATION – great for beginners, recovering from injury, rehabilitation, build from the basics, slower paced class
- PLATINUM (OVER 55’S) – designed especially for the over 55’s who “may” prefer a slower paced class, building strength, flexibility and mobility
- YIN REFORMER – a beautiful class to relax, unwind, stretch and mobilise all your muscles, ligaments and tendons. Expect luxuriously long stretch holds and some mindful meditation
Benefits of Reformer Pilates
- improved overall strength and endurance
- increased core strength (your ab’s and back)
- improved muscle tone
- increased flexibility
- improved balance and coordination
- posture correction
- relief from pain associated with physical imbalances such as back pain
What to bring?
- GRIP SOCKS! Must be worn by EVERYONE and can be purchased from reception
- Bottle of water (NOT GLASS)
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing
- Leave all other belonging in the communal areas including keys, sunglasses etc..
- NO PHONES! Switch off phones if you leave them in the communal area
- If it’s your first class please arrive 5 minutes early and let your instructor give you a quick overview of the machine
Expect an all over body workout to suit your ability. Reformer Pilates Wangara Perth instructors will offer adjustments where needed.
Simply choose your reformer pilates machine for the 45 minute workout and you’ll be lead by one of our amazing qualified instructors.
BEGINNER TO REFORMER PILATES? No worries, just arrive for class a few minutes early and an instructor will take you through the basics.
The Pilates Method was created by Joseph Pilates in the early 20th Century and grew popular throughout the world as a great low impact set of exercises for the whole body, including the breath. The core principals of the Pilates method include, Breathing, Control, Concentration, Centering, Flow, Alignment, Precision, Relaxation and stamina.